Tuesday 18 May 2010

Peter Andre's new fragrance

Celebritree really doesn't get the celebrity fragrance phenomenon. OK, maybe there are some kids who might fancy smelling like the Beckhams, but the range of celebs with their own fragrances has reached ridiculous proportions. I mean does anyone really want to smell like Katie Price (eau de fake tan and botox presumably) or Chanelle Hayes (whose fragrance must surely just reek of desperation)? Soon the shelves will be so full of Britney, J-Lo and SJP's fragrances that there won't be any room for Chanel and Dior there.
The latest fragrance to join this fiasco, is Conditional, by Peter Andre. Pete tells us in his latest column for New magazine, "I love the whole process I go through to design a fragrance, I find it so interesting. There is a lot of work that goes into making a product like this and to find the right scent that is personal to me. I hope the men like it as much as I do." Celebritree will of course be popping down to Boots to stock up for all the men she knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment