Sunday 15 August 2010

Suri is now bidding for domination of the fashion world

Katie Holmes has been giving a rare interview and revealing her daughter's latest ambitions - four year old Suri, apparently doesn't just select her clothes, but rather customises them as well: "She says, 'I want this sleeve cut,' and it's like, 'Okay, we'll cut it.' She picks out all of her own clothes and has since she was one-and-a-half."
Apparently Katie used to design Suri's clothes herself as she wanted her daughter to wear things that she had created. Unfortunately Katie's seamstress skills aren't up to scratch so someone else actually had to make them.
Suri doesn't just design her own clothes though - she picks them out for her mom too: "Tom and I went to the Met ball a couple of years ago, (i.e. when Suri was two!) and I had this beautiful red gown and these royal-blue shoes that I wasn't planning on wearing, but Suri made me put them on and so I was like, 'Okay, I trust you.'"
Hmm, actress, director and now fashion designer - what next for the multi-talented Suri?!

2 comments:

  1. The new Liza Minnelli that child, mark my words. Coke habit and an inappropriate husband by 25 I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I think she will be shacked up with Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. They'll probably enter into a civil partnership at 18 and have split up by the time they're 21, after fighting their various addictions, which will have accumulated during their teenage years, Drew Barrymore stylee.

    ReplyDelete